The French Broad River Paddle Trail project was born out of the publics desire to explore the entire French Broad River by boat. Weve made it possible to do so, as the entire trail is composed of paddle-in-only campsites.
Campsites are available now! Make your reservations HERE.
The Western North Carolina Alliances French Broad River Paddle Trail:
Trattamenti di farmaci per la DE online in Italia.
- Establishes a world class, paddle-in-only trail on over 140 miles of the French Broad River
- Stretches from the headwaters in Rosman, North Carolina to Douglas Lake, Tennessee
- Adds eight additional campsites, one every 12-15 miles, on land leased from private landowners and the state of North Carolina
• A 2001 economic impact study of eastern North Carolina indicated the coastal plain water trail system produced a significant $103.9 million for the local economy.
• A destination paddler on a multi-day paddle trip will spend about $88/day in local communities on food, lodging (including camping & cabins), retail sales, and recreation services.
Improved River Stewardship
• Paddlers want unpolluted waterways.
• Paddle trails in other communities have increased the publics desire to improve their river.